Fans of Dillo Hills? No? Nevermind! Check this out anyway – Dillo Hills 2. Racing multiplayer game – hit the downhill just right for speed boost, glide to time it right and use powerups for extra advantage!
High quality, super polished, 30x+ translated medival fantasy game Goodgame Empire
I can never get enough of good fantasy MMORPGs, so here is another one: Side scrolling fantasy MMORPG Helmet Heroes. It have loads of quests, items and customization options – you can even play as a mage/warrior or something like that! And yeah, PVP is also included!
Do you like Unreal Tournament? Well then you should definetly try FreeFall Tournament – sci-fi 3rd person shooter!
Developers in Free Range Games made sure that this game is NOT pay-to-win at all!
Would you like to write guide or tips on our wiki? Let me know!
Do you like retro space shooters? And what about MMOs? If so – be sure to check out Astroflux!
Tips & tricks for Astroflux:
- You can setup “Use mouse to aim” in menu and hover with mouse over your target – it’s easier to aim this way. It’s harder to dodge attacks though.
- Use weapon “Lightning Gun” for small targets which are hard to hit.
- Watch the “Power” bar and try to keep it above 50%.
- Destroy the spawners first (unless you want to farm their spawns).
There is new Unity 3D game: Robot Rage
It’s 1v1 robot fighting game sponsored by Miniclip.
Tips & tricks for Robot Rage:
- Attack from sides
- Avoid traps, even when they are not active
- Try to push rival into traps / off a cliff
- Use powerups and health boxes to your advantage
Visit our Robot Rage forum.
I’ve just published new game: Heroes of the Sword. It’s arena fighting fantasy RPG game. This game is from creators of TDP4:Team Battle
Tips & tricks for Heroes of the Sword:
- Use JKL instead of mouse drawing to attack – it’s more accurate and easier
- Use L to attack enemies above you, J to attack below you and K to attack in front of you
- Use down arrow / S to block attacks
- Run away if you are surrounded by enemies
Visit our Heroes of the Sword forum.